Coal, stone, fertilizers, slag, gypsum, ore etc.
for removal of occasional tramp iron from conveyors and for use in universal recycling, quarrying and processing applications where machinery needs to protected and product cleaned.
The Suspension magnets are designed specifically for extraction of occasional tramp iron from material being carried by conveyor belt, vibratory feeder or gravity chute. The Suspension Magnet is suspended over the material being conveyed. Ferrous material is extracted and held against the magnet face Typical applications for the use of Suspension Magnets include the removal of iron from Coal, Stone, and Fertilizers, slag, gypsum, ores and similar materials where contamination by tramp iron is occasional.
- Robust industrial design.
- Manufactured to customer specification.
- Powerful performance due to deep magnetic field.
- Easily installed.
- No power required.
- Standard operating height from 100mm to 300mm
- Width as per customers requirement